Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stuck!

I am stucked.
Sangkut.
Sangkut.
Have been 2 days, waking up in the middle of the night. Knowing that there are too many things to do.
Managed to settle banking matters during lunch. Sneaked out from office quitely, sneaked back safely. Lucky the dogs have not realised that I have extended my lunch for another 1/2 hour.
Cannot wait to be in Mabul for the weekend. Swimming in between baracudas and turtles.
I am thinking of abandoning my current job. Tired of kissing assess. Tired of covering assess.
Tired of climbing the unending corporate ladder.Tired of backstabbers. Tired of incompetant people. Tired of repeating errors. Tired of production screwed up.
Basically I need to be inspired or I need a hard drink...
Trying to submit another application. In the middle of writing the cover letter and I'm stucked, stucked, stucked, stucked...
Nampak gayanya ada yang terbangun malam lagi malam ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment